Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Engagement Ring

39 days to the engagement

 

So we bought the engagement ring yesterday.

After contemplating between yellow gold and white gold, we decide to have a white gold with diamond for the engagement ring, and yellow gold for the wedding ring.3

Actually we’ve been surveying diamond ring all over the places, CP, Wisma Merdeka, 1Borneo. I Love Diamond, Lazo Diamond, Habib Jewels, SK Jewellery and few others.1

We finally decide Habib Jewels, and we visited both Suria and 1Borneo Habib jewels store, since last week.  Yesterday we bring along En.Jay’s mother, Ibu to help me decide. I finally decide myself with the help from Encik Jay and assist from Ibu.2

The adjustment for the ring will take approximately 3 days. I am a size 10. The ring I choose was a bit loose on my finger. 7Oh itu bukan cincinnya ya. Itu cuma size ring, untuk cari ukuran jari aku heeeee.

The feeling after buying the ring is extraordinary. I had this kind of indescribable  feelings inside me. A bit of excited and it is unbelievable “I’m buying an engagement ring??!! Seriously??” (Actually bukanlah I’m buying. Haha It was actually Encik Jay la kan, I mean “Eh biar betul aku pergi cari cincin tunang sudah” kan?? ). Encik Jay felt the same way too. It is a wow feeling. Terima kasihTuhan.

5 6

 

With Love,

Cinoi

 

*Hari ini di cinoi. com –> http://www.cinoi.com/2011/06/yesterday.html

1 comment:

SK Jewellery said...

Congratulation. SK Bridal collectioncelebrates love in the most delightful manner. Its bridal collection boasts an extensive range of wedding bands featuring selections from True Love, Momento and Auria. See a review for them at:
http://kidbuxblog.com/gorgeous-collections-on-sk-jewellery/