Alhamdulillah, last month, on 21st and 22nd April 2012, both us selamat berkursus kahwin. We’ve booked and paid earlier so we have no more excuses to postponed again.
The kursus was fun. And banyak gila input in 2 days.
Heh, asik gambar aku saja, gambar tunang memang tiada.
Next is borang kahwin. Aku ingat perlu kebenaran orang tua saja untuk kahwin, rupanya kena minta kebenaran pelbagai pihak juga. Now memang sangat pening. Hopefully cepat setel pasal borang tu and HIV test.
As everybody knows, tajadi kahwin pada bulan June and ditunda ke August, sebenarnya aku frust pasal ni. Aku kalau boleh memang mahu kahwin cepat, mahu settle down cepat-cepat. Tapi Tuhan lebih tahu. Sudah ditulis. Mungkin sebab Allah S.W.T lebih tahu kami belum bersedia.
I have like approximately 88 days left!
Hujung bulan ni balik hometown untuk uruskan few things
- Decide which dewan aku mahu, we’ve booked 2 hall.
- Meeting with the caterer.
- Meeting the the MUA and tailor (MUA and tailor is the same person)
- Decide which pelamin I want, either pelamin from the caterer (labu macam princess princess) or pelamin from the MUA (very elegant one, with big roses and all). This just happens recently, I thought I really want the labu dais until I saw the elegant big roses dais.
- Meeting with both sides family to finalize things so I can finally choose design and book the wedding invitation card.
Things I need to buy
- Paper lantern (sudah kirim dengan my sister dari Semenanjung)
- Paper bag for doorgift, I will go for white, instead of the brown one. And then I will decorate it myself. InsyaAllah. So anyone knows where I can get this?
- Hiasan for the wedding guestbook table (The guestbook itself, flowers maybe, and frames for the pre-wed photos)
- Hiasan for my photobooth (Background, flowers, paper lantern, etc)
- Cenderamata untuk para perenjis yang menepung tawar.
- Samping for Tunang. I suddenly dislike the samping we’ve bought.
- My veil! (or maybe I will leave this to the tailor)
In the meantime, I am avoiding myself to browse any wedding websites or pictures, because it really kills me that I want everything and at the same time want everything to be simple. I just want the guest to be happy, with the majlis and the foods.
I pray every day, I hope you guys wish us the best too. That everything will goes well. That I can be married soon. I cannot wait to buy the pintu-di-bawah washing machine. HAhaha.
Till then. Thanks for reading.